Tagliatelles with Alfredo Roquefort and Walnuts
- 1 cup Société® Roquefort Cheese
- 1 large clove of garlic , grated
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb. tagliatelles
- Fresh ground pepper
- Pour cream in a small sauce pan with the pressed garlic.
- Heat the cream on medium heat stirring constantly until it has thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the Roquefort to the cream, stirring until melted.
- Season with black pepper and set aside.
- Boil the tagliatelles until al dente. Drain well and stir in the blue cheese sauce and the walnuts. Sprinkle with the set aside Roquefort.