Classic Roquefort Omelet with Bacon and Chives
- 2 oz. Société® Roquefort Cheese
- 2 tbs bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbs chopped chives
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs cream
- 2 tbs butter
- Freshly ground pepper
- Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs and cream vigorously, season with freshly ground pepper and chopped chives.
- Pour the mixture into the buttered skillet, working the omelette around vigorously and shaking the pan while stirring to create small curds.
- Add the bacon and Roquefort to the center of the omelette. Bring the mixture to one side of the pan. Gently fold the opposite side over. Garnish with chopped chives.