Roquefort Panini with Radicchio, Pecans and Sourdough Bread
- 6 oz. Société® Roquefort Cheese
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3 tbs pecans, chopped
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tbs butter
- 4 large leaves of radicchio olive oil for brushing
- Butter 4 slices of bread and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Add the rotisserie chicken and crumble large chunks of Roquefort on top.
- Add a few radicchio leaves and top with the bread.
- Brush the outside of the sandwich with olive oil.
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet or panini press over medium high heat.
- Place the sandwiches in the pan, turning once or twice until the bread is crisp. Cut into halves and serve immediately.